Release 2: Main development is over 19 Aug 10
We are happy to announce that the main development for release 2 of the outfarm platform has finished now. This is a major milestone for Outfarm as this brings the date for the roll-out of many improvements to the platform closer. We have listened to our current clients and have added many notable improvements:
- A brand spanking new “Idea to Paper” Wizard that includes drag and drop actor modelling, drag and drop specification management and the brand new “Non-Functional Requirements Questionnaire”.
- Complete overhaul of RFP/Proposal wizards to make the whole process a lot easier for both sides. Includes the ability to break down items into tasks and to move attachments from a proposal into the main project when awarding the project
- Integrated with http://www.gravatar.com to show your global avatar. Go and create one for yourself
- Hugely improved dashboard that now includes time graphs and better access to past progress data
- Ability to graphically monitor activity of individual project contributors
- Improved drag and drop support for adding/removing items to milestones and releases.
- Estimated time management and status change integration between tasks and items the task is connected to.
- Changes to the User Interface include streamlining of processes and a much nicer look and feel.
- And many other smaller changes that will make your life easier
If you want to be notified when release two is ready, then signup here.